Tuesday, 29 September 2015
Personal project diary 1.
Since last lesson (27/09/15) I have been able to complete a good amount of work. I have completed task 1 in which I made a mood board for each of the different sub-genres of horror. I also completed task 2 in which I made another mood board showing general semiotics which are presented in horror films. I also completed a prezi presentation on the stock characters in a supernatural/psychological film. I also created another prezi in which I went through the typical scenes in a in a supernatural/psychological film. I also created a mood board in which I went through the mise-en-scene used in a supernatural/psychological film.
I am still yet to complete tasks 10 and 11 which will be done by Friday (01/10/15). Task 5,7,8, and 9 I will completing in the next few weeks in workshops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment